Monday, January 5, 2015

Freaking Out!

Well. dad said not to freak out about mallory. That worked for like 5 minutes. then I got mals email and now Im literally freaking out. So sorry dad. I tried. It didnt work. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Ok. I think Im ok now. sigh. Breath. crap mal. Im really sorry that really stinks. Ill be glad to be home with you though if it comes down to it. I think that would be very helpful for me and maybe would be an answer to prayer as I think about how hard its gonna be for me to come home and cope with all of the huge changes. Ive been praying about it and praying about it and honestly its been kinda hard thinking about how in the world I was gonna be able to come home and be alone for a month without my big sister who has just always been there with me. So who knows. Maybe God just knows that Im gonna need ya. crap. Im crying now. In the public computer place. great. Whatever happens. Im praying for you. and so are all of the girls in my pension. 

So. This week. sorry I dont have much time to talk about it Ive been writing other people and reading all of this stuff about mal and stuff so I dont have much time. 

Im doing great. Loving life, loving serving here. We have had several struggles with people who arent progressing or stopped wanting to listen etc so that has been kinda sad but we are trying to work hard and not listen to the adversary trying to get us down. I know the Lord has big plans for this sector and that I can help alot to make those plans happen in the next 5 weeks I am here. 

Please pray for omar. We really hope to help him progress again and make some firm decisions.


Please pray for the family cofre so that they will come to the church this week. I love you all!

Thanks!

Kyrstin Millett

New Years Eve Party





Going to visit cerro santa lucia today for pday

No comments:

Post a Comment